Easy Instant Pot Stroganoff
Easy Instant Pot StroganoffNow, we've designed a recipe specifically for your Instant Pot®, guaranteeing that you'll be able to savor all the classic flavors of Beef Stroganoff in record time. This Easy Instant Pot Stroganoff is made with ground beef, mushrooms, and onions, cooked together with egg noodles all in the instant pot. An electric pressure cooker (such as Instant Pot(R)) makes it easy to get fork-tender beef in this stroganoff recipe served with egg noodles. Hands down the best and EASIEST stroganoff I have ever had! The meat comes out SO AMAZINGLY TENDER. When you make our Instant Pot® Easy Beef Stroganoff recipe, everything, including the noodles, cooks right in the Instant Pot® which makes cleanup a breeze.
- 1 pound ground beef (or ground turkey or ground pork)
- salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 1 small onion , chopped
- 1 clove garlic , minced
- 8 ounces white button mushrooms , sliced
- 1 Tablespoon all-purpose flour
- 10.5 ounce can cream of mushroom soup (or homemade)
- 2 1/4 cups low-sodium beef broth
- 8 ounces wide egg noodle
- 1/3 cup sour cream (or Greek Yogurt)
- 2 Tablespoons fresh parsley leaves , chopped
- Turn Instant Pot to saute. Once the pot is hot, spray the bottom with cooking spray (or add a little oil), and add ground beef. Brown the meat, breaking it into small pieces as it cooks, and season it with salt and pepper. Remove any excess grease.
- Add onion, garlic and sliced mushrooms and saute for 1 minute.
- Add the flour, homemade or canned cream of mushroom soup, beef broth, and noodles and stir to combine.
- Secure instant pot lid, and turn valve to sealed position. Cook on Manual Setting or High Pressure Setting for 2 minutes.
- When pressure cooking is complete, use a quick release. (If liquid sprays from the knob, close knob, wait 30 seconds then release pressure again. You may also turn knob half way so only a small amount of steam is being released.)
- Carefully remove the lid and stir mixture. Allow the mixture to cool for a few minutes, then stir in sour cream, parsley, additional salt and pepper to taste.