Lucky Charm Marshmallow Rice Krispies
Lucky Charm Marshmallow Rice KrispiesInstead of using Rice Krispies, just substitute Lucky Charms! The extra marshmallows add a burst of sweetness and a little crunch in every bite. Do you love Rice Krispies treat bars and Lucky Charms cereal? Then this recipe is for you. It's a perfectly festive way to celebrate St. Patrick's. I used my preferred marshmallow-to-cereal ratio for these treats, simply substituting Lucky Charms for Rice Krispies. No bake Lucky Charms Marshmallow Treats are a fun and colorful variation on the popular Rice Krispies Treats. Easy dessert for St. Patrick's
- 1/2 cup unsalted butter
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 (16 oz) bag Mini marshmallows
- 1 (11.5 oz) box Lucky Charms cereal
- Grease a 9x13 in pan with cooking spray (or two 8x8 inch pans if you want thicker bars).
- Melt butter over low heat in a large stockpot.
- Once butter has melted, stir in salt and mini marshmallows.
- Stir constantly until melted.
- Once the marshmallows have melted, remove from heat and stir in cereal.
- Stir gently so you don’t crush the cereal.
- Pour mixture into prepared pan and GENTLY press in evenly. If you press too hard, you’ll end up with hard marshmallow treats.
- Allow to cool completely before cutting into squares.